Bull Chef: The Best Bulalo In Town

By Unknown - 4:56:00 PM

 One of the Filipino dishes that I really love is bulalo. I remember traveling all the way to Tagaytay just to taste their famous bulalo. And since I cannot afford to go to Tagaytay on a daily basis, I always try to look for the best or at least second best spot where they serve delicious bulalo.

 

I've tried to so many restaurants but I guess Tagaytay will always remind me of the best bulalo in town. Until I tried Bull Chef (Bulalo Chef). Bull Chef is situated in Kapitolyo Pasig. It's not a high end restaurant but will surely make you frequent the place.
 
 Sisig na, my NACHO pa! Nacho chips topped with sisig

F na F-Fillet Maya-maya served with their special sauce and fries



asimBULL or the sinigang na bulalo is my favorite among the dishes that I've tried. What's good about this is that you can customized it as to how sour you want your sinigang na bulalo

Ultimate Bulalo is big enough for 4-5 persons. The highlight of ordering this dish is that they will pour the hot soup as soon as they serve it in your table
BULLusok or sizzling bulalo is also one of my favorites. The fried garlic adds a lot of flavor to the meat and compliments the gravy sauce.
That's My T-Bone is your regular T-bone served in sizzling plate with gravy sauce as well.
BULLsisig is their version of sisig.
BURGER habang my GULAY is compose of different vegetables with cheese and fried just like a burger patty.
LECHunami and Tapa Medley consists of esTAPA or their original tapa, TAPA don't preach, their version of spicy tapa, TAPA ko mahal ko or their sweet tapa and TAPAng TAPAngan, the sweet and spicy tapa
KANGKONG ni Kingkong is served with oyster sauce and topped with fried garlic.
Suman de Cassava A La Mode is a heavenly dessert. The cassava taste so good and the ube ice cream just made it taste even better. Honestly, I'm not really into sweets but this one made it to my favorites in an instant. The owner of Bull Chef, Chef Jeremiah Mateo with his father
 And this is where celebrities express how they feel about the foods at Bull Chef! As expected, everyone loves their bulalo. And I'm sure you will love it too!
And I'm lucky to have my own spot as well =). Thank you Bull Chef for having me here! I really enjoyed visiting your humble place.

Location:
Kapitolyo #4 East Capitol Drive, Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages