My Must-See-Places

By Unknown - 7:41:00 AM

If I have all the time and money in the world, I would definitely spend it in visiting all the wonderful places around the globe. I find it exciting to immerse yourself with the culture and lifestyle of other people. There's a long list of the places that I want to set foot in but of course there will always be top destinations that I want to visit really soon. These are my Must-See-Places and I hope I can visit all of these at least once in my lifetime.

1. New York


New York will be on top of my list. I always envy how Hollywood stars can afford to live a lavish lifestyle in the city that never sleeps. Aside from the famous Status of Liberty, I want to experience how a typical New Yorker spend his day in this city. I have a clear picture in mind of how tall the building are and how busy the people are because this is what I see in movies. Aside from the high taxes, heavy traffic and busy streets, I know that this city has a lot more to offer. And that's for me to find out what the Big Apple City has in store for me.

*Photo taken from http://www.fodors.com/world/north-america/usa/new-york/new-york-city/experiences/news/photos/20-ultimate-things-to-do-in-new-york-city

2. Paris
I have been in love with this city ever since I saw the picture of Eiffel Tower. Every time I close my eyes and think of this city, I see cupids and happy couples. Although most of the time I want to travel on my own, but given the chance to visit  this place, I will definitely bring my love one and have our picture taken with Eiffel Tower in the background. Aside from the romantic ambiance, I also admire the sense of fashion of the people who lived here. Trench coat, boots, and a leather bag to complete their outfit.

*Photo taken from http://riordan.wikia.com/wiki/Paris

3. Japan

Ever since as a little kid, I have a unique picture in mind of what Japan looks like. I see flying cars, advance gadgets and technology. I want to visit this country to see the cherry blossoms, taste the authentic Japanese ramen, try the Kimono and hopefully see a Geisha. I admire the Japanese because they are very disciplined and hard working. I see it difficult to travel on my own here since English is not their main language. So maps, books and a lot of research is a must before going to Japan.

*Photo taken from http://feross.org/japan/

4. Egypt
Egypt, undoubtedly, has many historical landmarks that is worth the visit. After all, Egypt is the cradle of our civilization. I admire how they were able to preserve their rich and powerful culture. I'm dying to see their pyramids that served as tombs for the pharaohs and their queens back in the early civilization. One cannot think of Egypt without these pyramids.

*Picture taken from http://www.99traveltips.com/travel-tips/egypt-vacations-top-attractions-egypt-tour/

5. Cambodia
Every time someone would ask me why I wanted to visit Cambodia, I always answer "Why not?". I honestly believed that Cambodia is one of the countries that tourist should visit. It may not be an influential or powerful country but I know you're with me when I say that this country is rich in culture. I would love to see Angkor Wat which is known as the largest religious monument across the globe. Aside from the different temples that have been part of a Khmer's identity, Cambodia is also well know for their sizzling street foods and white sand beaches.

*Photos taken from http://indianoverseas.com/package/5734/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages