Summer In November: My Bolinao Adventure

By Unknown - 6:32:00 PM

Although we Filipinos never celebrate Thanksgiving Day, it is actually the much awaited holiday of most call center agents who caters to U.S. account. And why not? This is the longest weekend on our calendar.


While most people are busy booking their trips to Boracay and Palawan, I am also busy in checking out blog reviews of nearby beaches. And I fell in love when I saw Bolinao in Pangasinan.





It took us 5-6 hours to reach Bolinao and from Bolinao proper, another 45 minute tricycle ride before we finally reach paradise. It gets a bit boring because of the long travel time but believe me, it's worth it!

Unlike Boracay and Puerto Galera, it is not crowded. No night life. No stalls where you can shop. It's basically a life away from the city. It brings you closer to nature where you can really enjoy the sound of the waves and you can even hear the chirping birds because the place is very quiet.


A few bottles while watching the waves

Chillin' like a boss
Seafood curry which I really liked


I enjoyed walking on the fine, white sand, drinking a bottle of beer and grilling fish and marinated pork. Although I don't have the skills in swimming, I always love to stay by the beach where I can just sit for hours and stare on the blank skies while the small waves are slowly teasing me to jump in.I love how the sand kissed my almost bare skin. I also enjoy the view from my tree house that's been my home for 4 days. I can sit by the beach, do nothing and still enjoy every moment of it. The sound of the waves is very therapeutic. It clears my mind from all the stress and worries that I have.


Because frontal is so cliche =)


Just like in any other beach, the sunset is spectacular. We arrived at 4 in the afternoon and we were patiently waiting for the sunset while having a cold drinks.


Location:



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages