Brewing Unforgetable Moments At Theo's Baked + Brewed

By Unknown - 7:29:00 AM

Maginhawa Street in Quezon City is a well known food haven and it's not surprising that people even from the South is visiting this place. It is true that there are a lot of restaurants to choose from and it's hard not to get overwhelmed as soon as you hit Maginhawa.

I started my food journey in Maginhawa about 3 years ago and my ultimate goal is to try each and every food establishment. I have this attitude wherein I stopped exploring as soon as I try something that I really want. And this is the reason why up to now, I still have not tried other foods in this famous street.

I would usually go to a place where my taste buds would really enjoy the food. But seeing good reviews from this place made me want to try Theo's. Since it was a holiday and most establishments are close, my choices were limited. 

Theo's Baked + Brewed is a 2-storey restaurant with very small area in its 1st floor. I'm guessing that it can accomodate a maximum of 10 or 12 people, but it would be too crowded and a bit uncomfortable.

As soon as you entered Theo's, you will be reminded of your brewed morning coffee and freshly baked goodies that lives up to its name.

On the 2nd floor is a bit bigger space. 

Theo's would like to cater to a diverse market and this is the reason why they have mismatched interior. The duyan is suited for those who literally wanted to chill and relax, laptop nook benches are also available for students, while the wooden stools were created for friends who wanted to have a quick chat with each other.

Instagram worthy ceiling fixture!
This is how the 1st floor looks like from the 2nd floor
He enjoyed this duyan so much!

Mama's Special Bef Tenderloin-PHP180
This looks dry but this marinated beef tenderloin tastes really good. This is one of their bestsellers and this recipe is handed down from generation to generation. 
Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs-PHP175
The ribs are so tender and easy to chew, but it lacks the flavor that I'm looking for. (I was comparing it to a well-known rib restaurant and considering that this is a cafe, I would have to say that their's is actually fine)
Salt + Pepper Fries PHP85
I'm a big fan of salt and pepper and this one suits my taste buds.

Churros Ice Cream PHP95
A good alternative to the usual chocolate dip for churros but I find it too sweet. (Again, I don't have a sweet tooth, but for those who loves sweets, this might work for you.)

I have to admit that overall experience was great! The homey ambiance gave me a relaxing feeling and the foods are good and there are a lot of photos worth sharing to everyone.

Location:
106-C Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village Quezon City

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages