Wandering At 14 Four Cafe

By Unknown - 5:36:00 AM

Antipolo is well known for overlooking view of the metro. It brings the tourist closer to nature without having to spend so much time in traveling. It offers spectacular view especially at night, with cold breeze embracing your body. 

Today, Antipolo has been fully developed and malls and restaurants are slowly filling up this mountainous area.

Sunday is family day and this is the day that I spend time with my two boys. I wanted to make sure that we explore new places but I also consider proximity so that they don't get haggard traveling. 

I have been hearing a lot of good things about 14 Four Cafe so one sunny, Sunday afternoon, we decided to have our reservation for lunch. They have a very responsive social media manager. I did my reservation on FB and only took me minutes to do it.

So this is the place that I have been seeing on Instagram for a while now. The is a hidden gem inside a subdivision and I am assuming that this is a residential area turned into a commercial space.

They have an indoor dining area (which I forgot to capture because it was jam-packed) but I love the outdoor setting the most. It is an organized mess as evidenced by mismatched furniture paired with funky and colorful pillows. Trees are all over the place which gives it a relaxing ambiance.

These adorable ceiling decorations lite up the place at night.

We would love to sit on the couch but it was too hot. We finally settled in the covered area. 

The rustic themed comfort room is situated in the heart of the garden.
BBQ Bacon Slab-PHP360
Served with garlic rice, corn, salsa and tangy coleslaw, this is just like the regular grilled liempo but this one is really thick. I did not enjoy this for the very reason that fats are more than the meat itself. It's super deadly!
Old Fashioned Pancakes with butter and maple syrup-PHP165
Regular pancakes topped with confectioner's sugar. Nothing really special with this one. 

Me with my adorable kids
14 Four Cafe is now a favorite place for prenup photo shoots, hence they have this for the groom and bride to be.

Overall, our 14 Four Cafe experience was fine. The food was so-so and a bit overpriced. But the place is really awesome!

For bookings and reservations, you may visit their official FB Page and you may also visit their website.

Location:
144 Magnolia Lane, Barangay San Isidro,
Gregoria Heights Subdivision,
Taytay, Rizal, Philippines 1920

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages