Birthdays Made Special With Vikings

By Unknown - 4:18:00 AM

Buffet or eat all you can have been part of many special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, baptismal, and a lot more. And why not? Going to buffets give you the chance to experience variety of dishes without having to jump from one restaurant to another. So if you are still undecided whether to have pasta, sushi, steak, or rice meals, I suggest you try restaurants that offers eat all you can like Vikings.

Recently, we celebrated my brother's birthday at Vikings, SM Marikina. I know it's not good to eat a lot at night, but how can you blame us? Everything looks and tastes delicious!

Vikings offers specialty cuisines from Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Mediterranean, Mexican and Filipino dishes. They have almost everything from soup, chicken, pork, beef, seafood, pasta, ice cream, cake and everything in between. And they even have unlimited drinks like juice, soda, coffee, and draft beer.

 
Making my own shabu shabu
 seafood overload
different types of bread...for dinner?
 
 I can't even recall how many different sushi and maki were there
 and nachos will always be my favorite!
 
 And these are too heavy for dinner but I tried it anyway
 
My favorite Korean dish, Samgyupsal

time for dessert...
 
Me and my happy tummy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages