Seattle's Best Coffee Dream Journal 2016

By Unknown - 4:26:00 PM

I always say that Seattle's Best is my favorite coffee shop. Let me clarify that this is not a paid post. And since the dream journal is now available, it's safe to say that I will visit this place more often.



It's the time of the year when planners and journals of all sorts are coming out in the market. A few years back, people would go to their favorite bookstores to grab a copy of journals or planners but with the existence of coffee shops, people would rather have caffeine overdose in exchange for that sticker in the hope of having that dream planner.


I have so many attempts to complete those stickers in the past years but I never really have the chance to complete those stickers and ended up with no planner at all. Hopefully this year I can make it and have one of those lovely journals from Seattle's Best.


Seattle's Best Dream Journal for 2016 comes in 4 colors namely brown, yellow, green and orange. I'm torn between yellow and green.


What's good about this dream journal are the freebies! This dream journal contains almost Php3000 worth of freebies and every month, they have something for you. You also get free WiFi stub that you can redeem when you visit any Seattle's Best branch in the Metro. You also get a free CD as well as the coffee cup shaped notepad.

 And what do you need to get one of the dream journals? You need to get 18 stickers and you will get 1 sticker for every drinks that you purchased except bottled beverages and water. Out of these 18 stickers, 8 should be from their Holiday Drinks that includes Cookies and Mint, Nutty Caramel, Strawberry Cheesecake and Peanut Buttercup. The remaining 10 drinks can be anything from their regular drinks.
 
 
 
 Cookies & Mint
Classic mocha drink topped with crashed Oreo and with a twist of mint in every sip
 Peanut Buttercup
This is my current favorite maybe because I love the taste of peanut butter. This reminds me of my favorite chocolate Reese's. Chocolate based drink loaded with chocolate chips and caramel syrup.

So far I have 2 stickers and hopefully I can complete it really soon. If that happens, this will be my first ever journal from Seattle's Best. Fingers crossed...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages