Chill Top: Great Food, Good Music & Breath Taking View

By Unknown - 1:42:00 AM

 I'm always in search for new places where I can just sit back and relax while having either iced coffee or a few bottles of beer. I try to avoid crowded gimmick spots like Eastwood and Timog because of the heavy traffic in these areas. I'm sure people my age have outgrown these hot spots and would rather go to a place where they can sit comfortably and enjoy either the view or the ambiance.
 Popcorn, anyone?
 Board games for the kids and kids at heart 
 Band performances starts at 7PM daily

The stairs leading to the roof top where you can see the busy Metro

Recently, I saw a new condo rise in one of the busy streets of Cubao. Cubao is known for a few shopping malls and is now developed with many sky  scrappers, both residential and commercial. On the rooftop of one of the newest condominium sits the newest place where you can catch up with friends. Chill Top is located along P. Tuazon in Cubao and just a few meters away from where I lived. Chill Top is a two-storey open bar that is quite big, I'm guessing it can accommodate more or less 200 guests on each floor. The view from the rooftop is breath taking.

 Chillin' on top!
Chocolate Slush made from Gin, vodka, rhum, chocolate & milk. I love this drink! It does not atste alcohol at all =)
Pink Slush which is a mixture of Vodkha, melon & cinnamon. This one is a bit strong and you will really be able to taste the alcohol.

My favorite Garlic mushroom

Chill Top also have some board games so you can also bring your kids along. They also have live band performance everyday starting at 7PM. They operate 24 hours a day, which makes it the best place for those who are on night shifts. They also have a buy 1 take 1 promo for their slushers from 4AM up until 6PM for only Php145. Their prices are reasonable considering that the place is really good. I will come back soon to try other foods, and hopefully be able to watch their live band.
 Chill Top at night
Location:
266 P. Tuazon Blvd, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages